My very first football blog everybody. Weeeeeeeee! Enjoy…
There are only 3 perfect teams right now: Falcons, Texans, and Browns.
The Browns are 0-5. What can Brown do for you? Not much.
A Harris poll shows that the NFL popularity is at an all time high. 59% of the population says they follow pro football. The other 41% follow the Browns.
Pro football isn’t just America’s favorite sport. It may be America’s most popular cultural institution of any kind. I guess they don’t count “porn” as a cultural institution?
The Chiefs already have 19 turnovers. And that’s not counting North America.
Matt Cassel got knocked out with a concussion. And some home fans cheered. KC Fans found a way to look worse than the team.
RGIII also has a mild concussion, which is like a little bit pregnant. His brain only smashed against his skull “mildly.”
I saw the list of concussion symptoms: headaches, amnesia, confusion, irritability. Maybe my ex has a concussion.
Drew Brees broke Johnny Unitas’ 50 year-old record. For dumbest haircut.
He broke the record by throwing a TD pass in 48 consecutive games. I have a similar thing going- 48 consecutive shows during which at some point I mention my penis.
But it’s nowhere near the record. Because of Ron White.
Michael Vick had 4 fumbles in the game. He has less of a grip on the ball, than he does on social norms.
Vick’s wife posted bikini pics of herself on Instagram. I have to say: She’s like the Vikings. Impressive front.
The Rams are over .500 for the first time in 93 games. These guys spent more time under .500 than Ralphie Mays’ wife.
Peyton Manning is going to be a minority owner of the Memphis Grizzlies. Sorry, as a southerner I just get uncomfortable when I hear “minority” and “owner.”
The Niners amassed 621 yards in their rout of the Bills. The Bills haven’t been embarrassed like this since… last week.
Alex Smith sprained his middle finger. But it’s not too bad. So he should still be able to drive in California.
Randy Moss is not much of a factor for the 49ers- he’s now the 4th or 5th receiving option. He gets fewer balls thrown his way than Ellen DeGeneres.